“Part of the problem is there continues to be brand new ways that bad people can get to us, and keeping up with it all is overwhelming,” – Tom Mighell, chair of the American Bar Association’s Law Practice Management Section.
The legal profession has always relied heavily on strong, protective and secure technologies. TechSafe Systems can provide your practice with dynamic options that can save you money.
With the landscape of cyber attacks changing daily, and the cost of ransomware doubling in the last quarter of 2019, the security protections of the last decade are no longer sufficient to secure and defend your business. At TechSafe Systems, we do IT Security differently. We provide layered security solutions to Law firms and businesses, all the while offering the newest and most reliable technologies that work for business.
TechSafe Systems solely focuses on Cybersecurity, Compliance, and Training
We augment and work with your existing IT Team!
Our legal clients offer professional services that have a dependence on e-mail, content management, and protecting their highly sensitive client data. As a result, law firms trust in us to design, implement and manage the advanced layered security technologies that transform their practices into highly effective and protected businesses.
Your firm can benefit from our services if you:
- Require reliable and secure IT Cybersecurity Services to protect their client data.
- Recognize that technology is an effective method to increase secured productivity and help move ahead of the competition.
- Need not only a partner in technology, but also a trusted advisor who will act as an extension of your business. We’re not just “IT Security guys”. We are a team of advisors who will think about your business Cybersecurity problems and create technology solutions for solving those problems.
- Need additional resources to monitor, maintain, and report on the health of your Cybersecurity defense plan without adding additional FTE’s.
- Need assistance managing policies and practices surrounding BYOD (Bring your own Device).
- Have not performed a Disaster Recovery Drill.
- Have not performed a Backup Recovery Drill.