Our Sole focus is Information Security, Risk, Governance, and Compliance
We assess, audit, and certify compliance across a comprehensive portfolio of cybersecurity standards, including PCI, HIPAA-Privacy Shield, HITRUST, SOC, FISMA and others.
Enterprise Risk Management
We speak the language of cyber risk and translate it into business impact – giving you rich data to make meaningful decisions.
We help you plan, implement, and integrate cybersecurity products that reduce your risk profile: on-premise, mobile, and in the cloud.
We test your systems, processes, and security with a world-class team of certified hackers and security researchers.
We help you craft strategies and plans that work; allowing you to meet the growing demands of domestic and international privacy regulations.
We are team of first responders, threat hunters, and incident containment specialists working with the latest tools and techniques; ready to serve when your business needs it most.
Our Specialty Areas:
• Compliance Assessment (NIST/HIPAA/SOX/ISO27000)
• Patch Management assessment and review Remediation
• Architecture Design & Review Forensic Analysis & Investigations
• Manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of your security
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity programs
• Provide independent, unbiased assessment of threats, risks and compliance
• Train employees on security best practices and anti-social engineering risks.
• Serve as your liaison to, 3rd party vendors, auditors, assessors and examiners. While maintaining vendor risk profiles
• Review audit / assessment reports, assist with prioritizing, oversee the
implementation of remediation efforts, track resolution and report to stakeholders
• Investigate breaches / incidents, assist with recommended corrective, disciplinary and /or legal actions.
Ultimately, the vDPO will facilitate GDPR compliance through transparent data protection policies, systems, and procedures. Service includes:
• Act as point of contact with EU residents, supervisory authorities and internal teams
• Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities
• Provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact
• Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
• Participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels
• Maintain records of processing operations
• Ensure we address all queries from data subjects within legal timeframes (e.g. delete their information from our databases)
• Liaise with other organizations that process data on our behalf
• Write and update detailed guides on data protection policies
• Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to
comply with regulations
• Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches
• Arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees
• Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance